Job Location: Anywhere in the US
SAP professionals design, implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals. Maintain skills in SAP applications process design and configuration; SAP application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and SAP application technical architecture.
SAP-Data Management professionals design, implement and deploy SAP data management solutions (applications and technologies which are used to profile, extract, transform, cleanse, interface, and covert data and information) for end-to-end data management including Business Objects Data Services (Data Integration, Data Profiling, Data Cleansing), and Data Integration and Data Conversion capabilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- Minimum three years of relevant data management consulting or industry experience;
- Implementation experience and deep knowledge in any of the following three areas (Master Data Management, Data Governance, Data Quality) as well as knowledge of the other two areas;
- Minimum three years leading complex data management engagements including all phases of the project life cycle from scoping and planning, requirements gathering, design, development, testing, and go live with team sizes ranging from five to twenty resources;
- Willingness to travel to client locations
- Eligible to work without sponsorship (US Citizen, Green Card Holders/EAD)