Job Location: Anywhere in the US
Mobility Services professionals demonstrate skills and experience in all capabilities and skills required to plan and develop strategies to leverage mobility, to design and build/test mobile applications and embedded software, and to develop and deploy mobile managed services.
Mobile Software Services for Applications professionals demonstrate skills and experience in mobile software development services for mobile applications including custom, packaged, and hosted client, client/server and cloud-based solutions with support for all leading high-level operating systems (HLOS) and cloud platforms.
- Bachelors Degree
- Minimum 2 years of mobile app development, design, and/or architecture experience with any combination of hybrid app technologies and native iOS/Android technologies.
- Minimum 1 year of experience troubleshooting, diagnosing, and supporting mobile app development
- Must have 1 or more apps published in App Store or Play Store.
- Travel Required
- Eligible to work without sponsorship (US Citizen, Green Card Holders/EAD)
- 2 years plus of mobile hybrid app development
- 1 year plus of experience across alternate platforms of mobile application development such as iOS or Android
- 2 years plus of experience with one or more of the following front-end technologies: Sencha (Touch, Ext JS), Backbone, AngularJS or AngularJS2 & Ionic, Ember, Knockout, Electron, Objective C, Swift or Swift2 – XCode, Android – Android studio, and/or Phonegap
- 1 year plus of experience in any of the following areas: Version control, CCS Frameworks such as Foundation or Bootstrap, and/or CSS Preprocessor (SASS)
- 1 year plus of experience with one or more of the following platforms: IBM MobileFirst / Worklight or Kony
- Project-related experience focused on UI development for model devices
- Project-related experience focused on responsive design
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills